Skip to Content

What support is available?

Support for me

There is loads of different services available in Sandwell. These services can help you decide what you need to do to change your alcohol use and offer the following support:

  • Advice and information about staying safe and help you to reduce how much you are drinking
  • Access to medical support
  • General healthcare advice, information and complimentary therapies
  • Support with housing, employment, education, training and benefits
  • Information about support groups

Over 18 Support

If you are over 18, you can get support from Cranstoun. They offer advice for anyone struggling with their alcohol intake.

Under 18 support

If you are under 18, you can learn more about alcohol as well as get help to reduce your own alcohol use.

They provide drug and alcohol treatment as well as education for young people in Sandwell up to the age of 18.

I’m worried about someone else’s drinking
If you are worried about someone else’s drinking, we can support you to understand more and how to cope with the situation.

Asking for help is the first step on the road to recovery. Speak to our friendly Healthy Sandwell team to be referred to a specialist service. We want to help you and do not judge anyone we speak to. You can either complete the referral form or contact them on the details below.


You may also be interested in...

Alcohol Unit and Calorie Counter

Tell us how many drinks you have in an average week:

Pint of beer
Bottle of beer
Pint of cider
Glass of wine
Single spirit

Still need help?

Send an enquiry to our friendly Healthy Sandwell team.

Contact us