Become a Weigh2GO partner and inspire others to lead a healthy lifestyle!
You can become a Weigh2GO partner if:
- You are a community organisation, community group or workplace based in Sandwell.
- Have someone who is willing to be responsible for the scales.
- Have a group of more than 5 people who are willing to take part.
- Your group wishes to use the scales monitor their weight, maintain their current weight or lose weight (the main aims of the Weigh2GO programme).
It’s a quick process!
- Submit your completed form to LS@nhs.net
- Your form is checked to ensure that your group or organisation is based in Sandwell, that you have provided a named person who is responsible for the programme and that your reasons for establishing a weigh-in group meets Weigh2GO’s aims.
- Healthy Sandwell will be in contact with you to discuss the outcome of your application.
- Once your application has been accepted, a Public Health Development Officer will meet with you to discuss your plans for the programme and they will help you to complete a short delivery plan.
- Once completed and approved, you will need to sign the Asset Transfer Agreement and you will be given some training, a set of scales and secure access to the online back office system.
The Public Health team will provide all the necessary resources and support including your starter pack and top-ups, promotional materials, help with recruitment, technical support and additional scales if needed.
We will work with you to make your weigh-in group a success!